Friday, December 7, 2012

Happy Weekend!

"Ecce Home, Before, After, and After the After" by Cea, Creative Commons License 2.0, via Flickr

It's finally Friday!

After 11 hours at work, I am ready to relax and do absolutely nothing this weekend. My roommate is heading to New York for a baby shower, so I will have the apartment to myself to bake Christmas cookies do something interesting.

In case you are in need of some entertainment*, here are some things that never fail to make me smile:



  • The Teachers web series: hilarious shorts written and produced by the Katydids, and directed by Matt Miller. It's available on YouTube, which is great because you don't have to wait for Netflix or Hulu to load.



  • The Smitten: a mitten that couples can use to hold hands when it is cold outside. Bonus points if you give this gift as a joke and the couple actually wears it. Please take a picture and send it to me immediately. 


  • The Ecce Homo SNL episode, which might be my favorite this year. See the photo above to see the "transformation."





No comments:

Post a Comment