Thursday, December 13, 2012

Vintage Inspiration

One of my favorite things is collecting antique jewelry, but it can be hard to find authentic pieces for a good price. Jewelry auctions are a perfect way to find affordable pieces, but it can be time consuming to register and bid on the items, so many people prefer to shop online. Since it can be difficult to find reputable online jewelry sites, I have some suggestions! If you are looking for an engagement ring, two of the best websites are Erstwhile Jewelry and Single Stone.

For a unique selection of antique jewelry, Erie Basin, an online store run by Russell Whitmore, is the way to go. Another up-and-coming online antique jewelry vendor is Arrow and Anchor Antiques, but they don't have  a website yet. You can visit them on Instagram to to see some of their brand-new inventory.

Here is one of the newest additions to my antique jewelry collection, which I got from my mom for graduation, and am loving:


If you know of any great places to find antique jewelry, leave me a comment, because I love finding new places to shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment