Saturday, December 22, 2012

Holiday Reflections

With Christmas just around the corner, it felt like everyone was starting finishing their holiday shopping today. There were even policemen directing traffic at the shopping center near my house. I was hoping to avoid the holiday madness, and finished my shopping about a week ago (or so I thought).

Unfortunately, when I woke up this morning, the water in my apartment had been shut off due to a water main break down the street. It was a huge bummer, resulting in me putting in my contacts and brushing my teeth at work this morning (which happened to be the jewelry store, not the museum). Since the water had not been turned back on when I got out of work, I went shopping to help pass the time, and ended up buying lots a few gifts that I definitely did not need to buy. 

Since it's beginning to snow here in Ohio, and I'm feeling the Christmas spirit today, I thought I would post about what's on my holiday wish list--and what's on my list of gifts to give! First, I'll talk about my own list, since it's out of my control. ;)

Gift Guide for the Jewelry, Shoe, and Art Enthusiast (otherwise known as my Christmas Wish List): 

Love Knot Ring:

I love this double love knot ring in rose gold by jayy2009 on Etsy. At $25.99, it's super affordable even with shipping! 

Riding Boots:

These boots are by Chinese Laundry, and are a more dressed-up version of riding boots. They're also on sale right now, so if anyone wants to buy them for me... 

Nora Kogan Black Arcadia Ring: 
I have wanted this ring for about 3 years now, but I always feel like it's too expensive to ask for. Nora Kogan, if you're reading this, I love your Black Arcadia ring... Just sayin'! 

Nikon 1 J1:

This is a good point-and-shoot... I really want a DSLR, but this would work too. 

Shaill Bird Necklace: 
I usually don't like yellow gold, but I really like this bird necklace. It's definitely out of my price range though--and my boyfriend's! 

Victoria's Secret PJ's: 
These look really soft, and would be warm enough to wear all winter. Plus, it's really hard to find cute, comfy pajamas that match. 

Sweater Dress:

I would wear this sweater dress with boots and tights, AND I really love gray for this winter. 






Check back tomorrow for my boyfriend gift guide and be sure to leave your own wish list in the comments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment